WARBE Development Foundation’s vision is migrants’ rights and dignity should be upheld in any circumstances of migration and migrants’/diasporas and their family members contributions be recognized and respected in the country of origin and destination.
- Protect migrant workers rights and uphold their dignity as migration is their choice not the necessity.
- Provide adequate information and support to prospective migrants, returnees and families left-behind.
- Raise awareness on the plight of vulnerable migrant populations with dissemination of information and training.
- Advocacy and lobby at the national, regional and international level for the formulation of rights based policy and laws and their proper enforcement.
- Establish partnerships with national, regional & international organizations, migrant groups, trade unions, NGOs, UN agencies & government institutions to build a rights-based migration and development regime.
- To ensure protection and establish the Rights of all migrants irrespective of their status and gender.
- To promote safe, gender sensitised and rights-based migration.
- To highlight the sustainable development potential of Labour Migration at the micro to macro level.
- To empower & mobilize migrants and build-up a strong platform for their own advocacy and community development.
We promote a holistic and rights based approach ensuring decent migration worldwide. This includes the requirement of policy coherence between various streams of policy and adherence to the international standards of human rights laws.